Urban Zen: NYC and Sag Harbor



Dear Amazing Friends and Collectors,



Upstairs in the loft. The Platinum Prints at Urban Zen
From the Tuareg Portfolios: Given, Nobleman, and Truth
I am thrilled and honored to welcome the wonderful Donna Karan as my most recent collector of the platinum prints from the Africa Portfolios

Donna's new concept stores, Urban Zen  are imaginative and integrated spaces, that speak to the art of living in beauty. And I have to admit, after visiting her stores and seeing the spaces in Los Angeles and New York City, Urban Zen is the perfect cross-over gallery, and offers a fabulous space in which to show my photographs.

Donna is showing 21 of my archival pigment prints, along with a several platinum prints.

In September, the show will travel to Urban Zen in Los Angeles. I'll post the dates!

Thank you,

Elisabeth Sunday







Comments

Popular Posts