The Portfolio and Exhibiton


May 7th

Just after the show is hung.






It has been years since I have had an exhibition in my own backyard- right here in San Francisco. And this exhibition is sweet, because my friends who have been so supportive over the years, can finally see what I have been going on and on about.

I am humbled by seeing the work hanging in such a beautiful space. The Tuareg Portfolio is the masterpiece of the African Portfolios; 5 years in the making. And while the exhibition is only 25 photographs, the portfolio is well over 100 images. There are at least 15 Anima photographs, 44 x 77 inches, 25 prints that are 30 x 40; and 50 prints 20 x24 and another 50 small prints on 11 x 14 paper. Not all are printed, as that is both time and resources.

However this exhibition is representative of the larger body of work.

Excerpt from my studio journal

Elisabeth Sunday

Comments

Popular Posts